| ‧ 泰戈爾詩集英文: Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripple. ‧ 中文譯文: 我看不見的手指頭, 如慵懶的微風, 正在我心頭, 彈奏潺潺的音樂。 |
‧單字:face blindness;face-blindness
‧中文:無法分辨別人的面貌
He is face blind, so he has difficulty recognizing people right away.
他有認人的困難,很難馬上認出誰是誰。
‧單字: dog whisperer
‧中文:狗靈媒
I really need to turn to a dog whisperer. I really don't understand why my dog is acting this way.
我真的得求助可以跟狗狗溝通的人了,我真的不明白我的狗狗為什麼會這樣做。
‧單字: one's heart in one's mouth
‧中文:極度緊張
My heart was in my mouth when I knocked on the door.
我敲門的時候,超緊張的。
‧單字: roll up one’s sleeves .
‧中文:準備努力工作
Let’s roll up our sleeves. We have to get things done as soon as possible.
我們準備幹活囉,得把事情盡快完成。
‧單字: Let’s google it.
‧中文:我們上Google搜尋一下吧!
I don’t understand it quite well. Let’s google it.
我不是很了解這個,我們上Google查一下吧。
|
‧單字: someone’s heart isn’t in it |
I feel bored with the job and my heart isn’t in it at all.
我覺得這份工作好無趣,沒什麼心思在工作上。
‧單字: sink one’s teeth into
‧中文: 卯足了勁
I am really sinking my teeth into it.
我可真是卯足了勁呢!
‧單字: bachelor party
‧中文:告別單身派對
Do you want to come to my bachelor party next weekend?
你下週末要來參加我的告別單身派對嗎?
